Hemmings Auto Blogs

Saturday, January 19, 2008

What not to wash your car with....




Seeing this photo on the net reminded me of one of my 1st car washes. My Uncle Don and family came down to visit one summer,Uncle Don was driving a Comet Station Wagon like as seen here. Being the ever vigil Car person, I felt it needed a good car wash, soo along with my cousin Shelly we proceeded to wash my Uncle Don's car.....with FELS-NAPTHA SOAP!!!! When it was discovered the wash job we were doing my Uncle just came out, shook his head and told us to stop, he didn't get mad about it and kinda chucked when I told him about the type of soap we used, of course my parents took a different turn and I didn't sit down for a while! Ah, car memories.

1 comment:

StationWagonsNorthEast said...

Don't forget about the upcoming International Stationwagon Convention June 18-21 2008.
www.iswc.us